My writing’s been a bit chaotic of late. I’ve started more than I’ve finished and had long periods of writer’s block. Getting my last ebook over the line was as much a victory against procrastination as a creative endeavour.
Sometimes it’s worth stopping, taking stock of where things are and putting pen to paper to show how bad things are. This is where I am:
- 9 ebooks as “work in progress” to varying degrees;
- 2 in the “Black Mistress / white slave” series, 3 from the NeoPink Tales, 2 rubber ones and the rest as yet undecided;
- 37 separate scenes written in first and third person;
- 5 male submissive protagonists, 3 female submissives and a single female dominant;
- All but 2 ebooks are femdom oriented. One other is switch, the final one male dominant;
- I’ve managed to write half of one book in first person, the other half in third.
There are also more than 30 short stories in various stages of production, including a couple I could probably publish.
So if you’re thinking, “Gosh, Razz hasn’t published as much this year as last” now you know why. Hopefully I’ll get this lot under control over the coming weeks.